Friday, September 26, 2008

think on these things

Today I've been prompted to consider how good GOD has been to me. In living this life i cant say that i have been in the right way to meet the LORD at all times. Now I understand we all fall short, and it is necessary to commune with the LORD daily. The reason that this thought is upon me is not about the times that I've failed him.It's that I started thinking about those who have left his presence and backslide, never to meet the LORD in mercy again! I know way to many that walked away the way I did that have not returned, in the truth. For the very reason that I'm writing this, which was born out of prayer is a testimony unto itself. This one impression was left on me this afternoon that because of mercy "I yet remain" though many that I've started out with have perished "PRAISE HIS NAME"!!!!! Y.F.T

1 comment:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Praise His Name!!! It is by God's grace and His mercy that I am here today. God has been so good to me. He is so good to me.
You and I both have family members and friends who have lost their way - I cannot stand the thought so much its hurt. BUT, I am trusting God, and praying, and believing because it is not His will that any should perish.
It is a parents worst nightmare - my child is lost.