Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love


In the book of James, he makes a warning unto those that would fall into the trap of the devil when he talks about having partiality among people. If you have "respect of persons", you commit sin, and are convicted of the law as a transgressor. Now we all know that we no longer live under the legalistic Mosaic law so what is this law that we would be convicted as a transgressor? IT'S the law of love have we ever heard this? "Having ye love one for another". Friend it's just human nature to have more things in common with some, verses others, BUT fearing the word of GOD I never would want to walk around with a better than you, having a respect of person spirit on me that will send my soul to an eternal hell. The reason for this blog is simply to release a burden that the LORD put in my heart because there is a great evil in the land and it's having partiality among us. May the Lord of heaven bless you, your fellow traveler.

4 comments:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I had a dream a few days ago. Love - Charity - Godly love - that was my dream.

Joe said...

thank's for the comment Sis. catherine.

Mark Pryor said...

Great post. I agree that this often becomes a problem in groups of people whether businesses, schools or church...but the Word of God is clear that it ought not be that way in churches amongst God's people.

Joe said...

Thanks for commenting I totaly agree.